KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Just checking if anyone can kindly confirm if these 790 parts will fit on the 890?

Thank you.

- fender eliminator

- frame slider

·
Super Moderator
'09 CBR1000RR
638 Posts
@jaydeeCDN - he bought the Evotech FE kit and I'm pretty sure his was listed for the 790 and he installed it on his 890 - but he'd have to confirm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered the tail tidy from Evotech that SPECIFICALLY mentioned the 890R. Given that some people ordered the rad guard that stated 790/890 compatible and turned out that wasn't the case, I'm not sure I'd trust anything that says 790 specifically (as far as fitment is concerned).

That being said, I've yet to install it, considering A: have a NA bike with the giant signals and B: seen issues with the exhaust melting them off using the tidy. I'm waiting on purchasing either the new yosh or arrow before I install.

·
Registered
'20 890R
48 Posts
I ordered the tail tidy specifically for the 890, fits great, but indicators will melt with the standard exhaust (expect this is a general tail tidy issue).

I wouldn't expect the framslider for the 790 to fit the 890. They have different part numbers on evotech's own web shop.

The 890 has a wider radiator than the 790

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have both parts on my 890, plus the axle sliders. The only confirmed evotech part that is 890 specific so far is the radiator guard. Everything else is g2g

Edited to add i got the frame sliders from rottweiler which are listed for 790/890

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone + @Chainsaw Sodomy for confirming!

Glad @jaydeeCDN mentioned about the tail tidy turn signal burning, now i’m wondering if this is the case with the Akra i ordered - as they look the same length. If someone has the same, please share your feedback. Perhaps the mnnthbx is flush enough?

Have a nice fathers day weekend!

·
Registered
46 Posts
thanks everyone + @Chainsaw Sodomy for confirming!

Glad @jaydeeCDN mentioned about the tail tidy turn signal burning, now i’m wondering if this is the case with the Akra i ordered - as they look the same length. If someone has the same, please share your feedback. Perhaps the mnnthbx is flush enough?

Have a nice fathers day weekend!
MNNTHBX lights don't extend far enough out

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have the Mustard tail tidy and the full Akra and no melting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts