KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just picked up my 790 today and I have ordered the higher ergo seat.
Two questions, firstly is it difficult to fit and can anyone give me any pointers? Secondly, does it make much difference?
Thank you everyone.
Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
Two questions, firstly is it difficult to fit and can anyone give me any pointers? Secondly, does it make much difference?
Thank you everyone.
Mike
Hi Mike
Easy to fit. Remove pillion pad with ignition key, you will see 2 Torx screws at the back of the seat. Remove & seat comes off (this is also access to the air-box).

It does make a difference for me. I found the standard set-up of the nonadjustable suspension works pretty well over most surfaces, but one off larger bumps would be noticeable, so the comfort seat reduces the impact without taking away any feedback.

Hope that helps.
Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone.
Mike

Hi Mike
Easy to fit. Remove pillion pad with ignition key, you will see 2 Torx screws at the back of the seat. Remove & seat comes off (this is also access to the air-box).

It does make a difference for me. I found the standard set-up of the nonadjustable suspension works pretty well over most surfaces, but one off larger bumps would be noticeable, so the comfort seat reduces the impact without taking away any feedback.

Hope that helps.
Paul
Yes, that's a brilliant answer.
Thank you. 🙂
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts