KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not so much no. It's comfortable but pushes you forward into tank. Which some may like, but not me.
This is great information, thank you!
I for one dislike that characteristic myself. I was just thinking of buying one but this information certainly changes that.
Can you give me abit more info:
-How tall are you?
-Does it push into the tank even when you are not heavy braking?
Cheers!

·
Registered
236 Posts
6'0
Yes, very much so. It completely changed the riding position in that context.
Great info!
This is one of the reasons why in SS & SB segment I always preferred gixer the most-> nice roomy flat seating position -> allot of room to move around. Thank you sir, you saved me money and from the disappointment:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sadly for me, I'm thinking these answers mean I'll end up with eBay lol.
Sorry for that, you truly did sacrifice yourself for me here, I most definitely appreciate you for your honesty! If we ever meet i owe you more than one pint or whatever it is you like/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
I also think it’s a matter of preference->as I understood many people on this forum like the high-seat, but me personally-> I dislike that specific characteristic.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for that, you truly did sacrifice yourself for me here, I most definitely appreciate you for your honesty! If we ever meet i owe you more than one pint or whatever it is you like/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
I also think it’s a matter of preference->as I understood many people on this forum like the high-seat, but me personally-> I dislike that specific characteristic.
Absolutely agree mate, I just went back into the garage, the ergo is way softer, plusher and nicer, but you can feel the difference in riding position on the stock one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.