KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my bike in at the dealer a couple of days ago and got all the firmware updated. Engine firmware from 0.20 to 1.00.

What a difference it is!

Sometime it would stall when blipping with cold engine or at traffic lights before, but now it feels so much better, stalling problem gone.

The biggest difference though is in the power, mid- and top range feels like it has 5-10 hp more :devil:

If you still have old firmware in the bike, highly recommend to visit the dealer for an update.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had my bike in at the dealer a couple of days ago and got all the firmware updated. Engine firmware from 0.20 to 1.00.

What a difference it is!

Sometime it would stall when blipping with cold engine or at traffic lights before, but now it feels so much better, stalling problem gone.

The biggest difference though is in the power, mid- and top range feels like it has 5-10 hp more :devil:

If you still have old firmware in the bike, highly recommend to visit the dealer for an update.
The version number refers to the Dashboard not the engine map. They probably update both at the same time, as they did mine. The engine map version is not visible so you can't easily tell if you have the new map or not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The version number refers to the Dashboard not the engine map. They probably update both at the same time, as they did mine. The engine map version is not visible so you can't easily tell if you have the new map or not.
Yeah, I was standing there looking at the computer when upgrading. Did an upgrade both on display and on ECU, they were separate upgrades.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts