KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 KTM Duke 790
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2019 duke and i was wondering if anybody has found a place or a way to adjust the front suspension as it has no adjustment, i called some places and they offered a suspension upgrade but it costs like $3000 to $4000 dlls, i weigh 220 lbs and the forks feel too harsh when going over bumps on road.

·
a d m i n .
151,080 Posts
Hey there & Welcome!

I moved your thread into this Suspension section, (from General), feel free to read some of the other threads here that will probably further your insight. ;)

·
The 'other' Long Islander..
300 Posts
$3000 for front suspension is a lot, it shouldn't be much more then a grand. I got brand new wp pro shock and forks installed for $2500. Solid Performance in Pennsylvania took care of me, give them a call and feel free to mention Ben with the Duke from NY sent you!

·
Super Moderator
1,447 Posts
I would say that you can a decent suspension upgrade for less than $2,000. Still a lot of $$$.

If just for the front, check out the Andreani cartridges. A good bang for the $. Should run you less than $1K installed. I would highly recommend Fast Bike Industries. The guys are pros and their prices are very reasonable. Let me know if you need specifics.

·
Registered
2019 KTM Duke 790
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would say that you can a decent suspension upgrade for less than $2,000. Still a lot of $$$.

If just for the front, check out the Andreani cartridges. A good bang for the $. Should run you less than $1K installed. I would highly recommend Fast Bike Industries. The guys are pros and their prices are very reasonable. Let me know if you need specifics.
thnxs i looked at their website and i saw their options i also saw the wp apex pro 6500, so i e mailed them, i also saw another website where they offer the wp for like $600?

·
Registered
2019 KTM Duke 790
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

thnxs i e mailed them with my requesti also looked at the wp apex pro 6500 cartridge i think is around $590?

·
Super Moderator
1,447 Posts
$600 for the Apex is a very good price! The Andreani are about the same.

Reactions: J D
1 - 10 of 10 Posts