KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders

Has anyone fitted a handguard and the crg quick flip mirror mount, as seen in the sample pic, to your 790? I’d like to know the handguards that can be used and the process to go about installing it. Looking forward to hearing your inputs!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Have you watched Rottweiler's install video yet? It explains the install/mounting process pretty well

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I’ve seen them however I want to see if there’s anyone who’ve done so on the 790. My main concern is choosing the right handguards for this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love 'em on my 690 with OEM handguards. But I haven't seen sturdy handguards that will work with them on the 790.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By pure fluke - Just discovered a company in Itally that does hand guads with mirrors. Called FAR - www.far.it
Although I can’t find a similar product as this, I must say the selection of mirrors is very impressive. Some of them are really eye-catching, I might even consider getting them. Thanks for the link brother!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I remember seeing bash bars that had no plastic, just a inch wide and about a quarter thick, bar end to handle bar piece of alum. Anyone remember ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts