KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Anyone knows the clutch cable size? From lever to clutch fitting.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
188 Posts
The 790 has a clutch cable? :) LOL
Is this the first KTM that is fitted with a clutch cable instead of a hydraulic clutch?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Did you ever find the answer to this joaoelvas ?
I need to get a cable made up and looking for the answer.
cheers.
I was surprised that Venhill does not list the 790. But ime - they are ready and willing to help - and fast.
I ordered some specials from them sending an original and asking for 2" overlength and turnround was fast.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I was surprised that Venhill does not list the 790. But ime - they are ready and willing to help - and fast.
I ordered some specials from them sending an original and asking for 2" overlength and turnround was fast.
That’s who I’m going to deal with barbagris will probably just get a kit and make one up.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
That’s who I’m going to deal with barbagris will probably just get a kit and make one up.
I would have done the same on any bike OTHER than my Rocket-III: because it has a really heavy pull.
I used their DIY kit to do the Guzzi throttles.
Winter is a great time to deal with them as they have almost no work. In the UK you have no postal delays either.
The advantage of having them make them is they offer a special Stainless rope core as well. No stainless kits iirc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts