KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VIP member
415 Posts
I still prefer the Evotech. In fact, I just reinstalled it 15 minutes ago after my track day yesterday.

·
A d m i n .
151,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I still prefer the Evotech. In fact, I just reinstalled it 15 minutes ago after my track day yesterday.
Hey that’s why all the variety is available, everyone can make the best choices to fit their needs. I like super small, super bright rear tail light for our 790D’s. I don’t have to attach my old blinkers like the Evo, everything comes with. Looks to be a few minute install. It is a bit pricey though..

First foto is the Evotech, second is this BSO unit. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
A d m i n .
151,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tidy, I reckon it's one of the best looking ones. Just got to not look at the price tag.
So true, (almost $200-) especially if you're not into a bulbous tail light hanging off the back of a fairly small tail section.

Part of me wants to just get the 2 individual blinker/stop light bits, and fab my own bracket. :wink:

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
I like that! I like the LED and stops integrated and how small it is. Though yea.....way to pricey, but nice since it includes the blinkers and is literally a 5 min job! I still love my mustard though. I think it fits the bike perfectly.

·
A d m i n .
151,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got mine for less than £50 on eBay. Does the job, and looks tidy. No wires showing.
A lot of the TT's are pretty decent. I'm looking for the minimum size with bright LED lights. The BFO is the first, (and only) one that grabs me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts