KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S22 set at MotoMummy.com for $199 shipped.

Bridgestone Rewards, starting today = an additional $60 rebate for a set.

End result is a set of S22 for $140 shipped (after rebate) !!!!!!!!!!

Done and Done!

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
MotoMummy raised the prices, but still pretty good. $220 for the set.

Received the tire and the approval for the rebate, so the $140 deal worked for me. Even at $160-$180 after rebate, still great.

BTW, up to 3 rebates per household, so you can definitely order more than one set.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
doesnt the rebate only apply to retail pricing for the tires?
No. As long as you buy tires that are in the program, the rebate will work. Received an email from Bridgestone that my rebate was approved. All I uploaded to the online request form was the invoice email from motomummy.

Anyway, $60 is $60. Whatever you pay, it's better to get the rebate than not... It runs through April.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Wish they were that over here. I just paid nearly 500NZD for a pair.:mad::mad:
Same for me $499 delivered to my door plus $60-$80 for fitting. Im bloody happy with the S22, 4 track days on them and 1000 aprox road kms. KTM track day coming up on the 23rd should see the S22 coming to the end of their life. A mate has worn his set of S22 out on 2 track days and 1600 road kms, Mansfield track and on the latest RSV4r. (no tire warmers) Ive tried the M7RRs and Rosso IIIs, both great but just don't last like the 22s. My 1290GT went through a set of M7RRs in 3200kms.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Unfortunately not good in Canada. First i get to have a 35$ shipping fee plus most likely an import fee as well and the rewards is only for US ☹ At this point i can have a better price at my dealership.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Unfortunately not good in Canada. First i get to have a 35$ shipping fee plus most likely an import fee as well and the rewards is only for US ☹ At this point i can have a better price at my dealership.
What's your dealer price after taxes? Just curious...
360$ CAD
For pretty much everything they could get when i compare prices from the web or other dealers around, they’re a bit lower. If I’m right it’s the biggest one in Quebec.
Saint-Mathias sport

·
Registered
116 Posts
360$ CAD
For pretty much everything they could get when i compare prices from the web or other dealers around, they’re a bit lower. If I’m right it’s the biggest one in Quebec.
Saint-Mathias sport
www.fortnine.ca has them on currently for $300 shipped (plus taxes) - not a bad deal either.
Yes, nice deal, im not going on fortnine to often since they don’t have so much for the duke, but didn’t think to look out for tire.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts