KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new 2020 790 Duke and the engine coughs at low RPMs sometimes at around 5 or 6,000 it's still breaking in so can't do much more than that they came and got it today to look at it also has a noise in the front like a hub or a wheel bearing anybody have any of these problems?

·
Registered
790 Duke 2020
141 Posts
Please keep us posted when your dealer gets a resolution. Did you notice in which country your particular bike was built by any chance?

·
Registered
790 Duke 2020
141 Posts
Apologies. You are right. My info is out of date. I read ages ago that KTM were hoping to have the 790 built in China ready for the 2020 bikes. Clearly this ran over schedule.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys thanks so much for replies seems like the VIN number says it's built in Austria still mechanic says there's nothing wrong with it of course He's keeping it for a couple more days to check here's the VINVBKTU6402LM780271

At the 1000km service the dealer will place the bike on the KTM computer. It will sort everything out. Enjoy it
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence I love the bike I figured it might take a little bit to work everything out have a great day guys and gals

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence I love the bike I figured it might take a little bit to work everything out have a great day guys and gals
Well we get her back today so we're going to see how she runs they say she runs flawless we shall see I'll keep you posted thanks everybody Great forum

Starting to think this is a traction control problem taking it off tonight will take it out tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts