KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put in a boosterplug. It helps in the low RPM in low gears with stumbling. It's not a huge difference though. Is it worth $160 US ? I don't know. Maybe if the low speed stuttering REALLY bothers you. It's supposed to help with acceleration but I'm still in the break in period so I can't really hammer it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Put in a boosterplug. It helps in the low RPM in low gears with stumbling. It's not a huge difference though. Is it worth $160 US ? I don't know. Maybe if the low speed stuttering REALLY bothers you. It's supposed to help with acceleration but I'm still in the break in period so I can't really hammer it.
I have one ordered. I'm really only expecting it to help out the low speed jitters. I think a lot of their other "claims" are a little far fetched though. Thanks for the review!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one ordered. I'm really only expecting it to help out the low speed jitters. I think a lot of their other "claims" are a little far fetched though. Thanks for the review!
Sure no problem. I'm just happy the bike started up and ran like before (but a bit better). I have to admit messing with one of the sensors had me a little nervous at first, but it all worked out.

The length of cable for the external sensor isn't super long, fully elongated and routed under the tank it barely reaches the headstock. I zip-tied mine on to a metal bracket under the lip of the tank on the right side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts