KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
790 Duke 2020
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a genuine Booster Plug for a 790 Duke for sale. It was bought in November 2020 direct from the manufacturer in Denmark for £126. I have decided to take the next logical step (for me) by having my ECU re-mapped.

Make me an offer around £70 + p&p and its yours.

If you need photos let me know - but it is the real McCoy and fully operational. Simple plug and play. No adjustments needed.

·
Registered
790 Duke 2020
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'll have that please. Let me know if you prefer PayPal f&f or bank transfer
Thank you. SOLD to you. I'll get it packaged as soon as I can. Shall we just make a guess at the postage? Does does £3.00 sound fair to you? That would make a total of £73.00.
Bank Transfer is slightly better value but I can do PayPal either if you prefer. Shall I p.m. you my bank account details?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah, that's fine. I'll sort the payment tomorrow as I'm about to crash out - gotta be up at 4am for work 😴😴

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I have decided to take the next logical step (for me) by having my ECU re-mapped.
Oooooh - exciting!
Be interesting to see your results. I know that they can get STONKING amounts of bottom end out of the 790ADV.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Received today, complete in original box and instructions. Will try and get that installed over the weekend. Big thanks to Ian for a very smooth transaction 👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts