KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody had any experience with Castle Motorsports in Madison Tennessee service department. They are close to me I did not buy my KTM there but would be nice and easy for me to get serviced at this location

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd go search/post up on the appropriate regional forum on advrider. You should be able to get plenty of local KTM owner feedback there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll be taking it in this week to castle for the first service. I live 10 minutes away, just hoping its the pleasant experience and all the work is done properly if so it will be my new service station

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Called Castle Madison tn got a very bad vibe Will be taking it to Sloan's tomorrow they got me in for first service.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Bill, let us know how that went. I live in Memphis and had to go to MS to purchase my bike since that was the closest dealer for me. I have some family in the Mufreesboro area and would like to know if they take care of you.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So it's been a little while since the first service it was 300 bucks and that went okay but my experiences with Sloan so far have been condescending not very knowledgeable and not very eager to help I would not buy another motorcycle there it's just my opinion I called them to get my chain tightened up and it seemed like a problem and they wanted to start at $125 it may have been under warranty I guess by the end of the deal but I ended up doing it myself and just FYI I Sloan's is over an hour away from me so that adds to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts