KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Excellent production, looked like it took you some time. Mirrors look great too (and your bike!).

Earlier today, I purchased the PowerParts version myself, probably wouldve purchased these if I saw the video earlier.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent production, looked like it took you some time. Mirrors look great too (and your bike!).

Earlier today, I purchased the PowerParts version myself, probably wouldve purchased these if I saw the video earlier.
thanks! I’m still new into this whole Motovlog lol If I wasn’t filming I could get it done under 30 mins

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how well do they function? I actually use my mirrors on the street often.
Pretty good no increased vibrations or if there are I couldn’t tell and I went on the freeway just now. It just take some time getting used to looking down instead of having them at eye level. But I tend to look over my shoulders anyways. I’ll probably change them up and inward if I don’t get used it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice video, and I have the same mirrors but mounted above the bar. I love them and think they look great. They look cool underneath as well.

I wish they were slightly convex, but that just makes me disciplined about looking over my shoulder if necessary.

Subscribed (y)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice video, and I have the same mirrors but mounted above the bar. I love them and think they look great. They look cool underneath as well.

I wish they were slightly convex, but that just makes me disciplined about looking over my shoulder if necessary.

Subscribed (y)
Thank you! I’m really enjoying the mirrors. I made it a habit look over my shoulder but yes I agree if they were more convex it would make it better. I think these were only $40 so I can’t complain too much haha

Thanks for subscribing! I really appreciate it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts