KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys so far i put RS22 on my 790 Duke and it is real MADNESS... But there is a problem with ATOM. I think i didn't install something correctly. When i start the bike running well, but when i put in 1st gear and about to take off, bike is low on throttle respond...

I am assuming the is a problem with one of the INJECTIONS 1 or 2...

Only two cables are saying on ATOM INJECTION 1 and INJECTION 2 so maybe i flip them and install INJECTION 1 on INJECTION 2 on bike... Will switch that today and let you. As well i done video how to install all those stuff. LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE had a same issue.

THanks

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just to update this - I have put the same RS22 on an 890R with the ATOM unit and it worked perfectly first time. The ATOM unit is not the easiest to install, the wires are extremely fiddly, and the instructions it comes with are terrible. However, I managed to google a better example, I seem to remember it is the same as the COOBER ECU instructions? And it's pretty impossible to get the fittings mixed up once you find them as they won't fit in the wrong ones, it's just finding them in the first place which is difficult.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
The ATOM is the same as the old COOBER box.

I have an older COOBER. And that is/was a wee bit fiddly to fit. And there are a couple of connectors that will connect rotated (coils iirc) - you just need to match the wires on both sides.

The new COOBER-LM is a whole different device.

Thought it pertinent to share as the original thread is a fair age.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts