KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

A d m i n .
Oh for sure. I heard it a few times in person, as well a bunch of times on YT. I really like the way it sounds, not too loud at all. I'm personally not a fan of loud exhausts. This has that correct burble & snap.
I know there are a handful on here that bought it, I forget who though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Oh for sure. I heard it a few times in person, as well a bunch of times on YT. I really like the way it sounds, not too loud at all. I'm personally not a fan of loud exhausts. This has that correct burble & snap.
I know there are a handful on here that bought it, I forget who though.
Great, thank you sir! That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Registered
Does anyone have the Arrow Pro-Race exhaust? Curious how loud it is with and without the DB killer. I love the simple, clean look.

Ordered the titanium can today, expected delivery in 10-20 days as it is a shop in Luxemburg where it's not in stock so delivery to Belgium coming from the factory in Italy :LOL: anyway I will keep you posted when delivered and installed (y)

As I "researched" the h#ll out of the internet for some time now, for me it seems the best alternative for the Akra, being not loud enough, to big and don't feel like drilling it :D. Keeping a possible decat and big headers in mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts