KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't, but always loved the look, and the sound on the 790D 馃槣
So you've heard it? I definitely want to open up the sound, but I don't want to set off car alarms.

a d m i n .
Oh for sure. I heard it a few times in person, as well a bunch of times on YT. I really like the way it sounds, not too loud at all. I'm personally not a fan of loud exhausts. This has that correct burble & snap.
I know there are a handful on here that bought it, I forget who though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh for sure. I heard it a few times in person, as well a bunch of times on YT. I really like the way it sounds, not too loud at all. I'm personally not a fan of loud exhausts. This has that correct burble & snap.
I know there are a handful on here that bought it, I forget who though.
Great, thank you sir! That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Registered
Does anyone have the Arrow Pro-Race exhaust? Curious how loud it is with and without the DB killer. I love the simple, clean look.

Ordered the titanium can today, expected delivery in 10-20 days as it is a shop in Luxemburg where it's not in stock so delivery to Belgium coming from the factory in Italy :LOL: anyway I will keep you posted when delivered and installed (y)

As I "researched" the h#ll out of the internet for some time now, for me it seems the best alternative for the Akra, being not loud enough, to big and don't feel like drilling it :D. Keeping a possible decat and big headers in mind.

The 'other' Long Islander..
I have had this for a couple months, i love it and without the DB killer the sound is perfect. Not too loud at all, just right.

Registered
Any updates for us?
Hi John, sorry it took a while to be delivered and it's been a while since I was here but..... got it under there and.... it's worth the money ! Overall, fit, finish and sound 9/10 ! Ran it without dB-killer and it's loud but doable and with the dB-killer it's louder than the Akra and has very distinguished sound. It's GOOD ! :D

Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
Anyone out there running the Arrow twin pipe? That's BITCHIN! I.M.H.O..
What about the Spark It dual slip on? That's also BITCHIN and no decat pipe.
Or the Leo Vince LV-10 dual slip on, my choice as I'm cheap as hell,. Again no decat.
Bottoms Up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts