KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, as above, anyone had any issues with Triple D recently?

I ordered a touring screen from them nearly 3 weeks ago, within a week I emailed to ask where it was as it hadn't met their shipping times, they explained it was delayed by KTM and I could have a refund or sit tight. I opted to sit tight, and they said I could chase again w/c 20th. Did so, no response. Chased again late last week. No response.

Chased again today - still nothing.

Just wondering if they're having staffing issues or anything anyone knows about? I don't want to kick off with them or anything but would be good to have some communication.

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only thing I can add is that I recently bought a new 790 & ordered some power parts for it at time of purchase.
There was a slight delay in the parts arriving.
The dealer said , there was a delay in KTM sending out & delay in courier delivery in UK.
The delay was only 1 week.
I ordered 4 parts ( 2 were in stock ) , did not include a touring screen.
So I think it is possible , that there may a delay at KTM end.

·
Premium Member
KTM 790 Duke
45 Posts
Your probley find it's KTM I had to wait a few time for parts to arrive from them but once the dealer has them like triple D they were sent out stright away 😎👍

·
Premium Member
KTM 790 Duke
45 Posts
Just to add I've been waiting for new footrest from Gilles Tooling for 6 weeks they are finally on the way, covid19 has a lot to answer for 😒

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have to say i found the service from triple d excellent. I ordered powerparts mirrors late one Sunday night and they were with me Tuesday morning, based in Northern Ireland. First thing Monday morning I had an order acknowledgement email and a tracking number.

·
Registered
790 Duke 2020
141 Posts
I ordered parts on Friday 9 October 2020 and they arrived the following day, Sat 10 Oct at 10.45am. Truly outstanding service!
They also have a 10% discount running this month. (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts