KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a used 790 and wonderd whether there are any others roaming the area. Would like to compare notes if there are.

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
We have a new member from SC, but I think that may be as close as you can get.

There were 8 790s sold in my area in MD and I have yet to see one on the road. I have no clue if there are more out or not, but I have a feeling the bigger this site gets the more people local to each of us will come out of the woodwork.

What do you want to compare?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just moved to Maryville and brought my 790 with me. Been busy unpacking and settling in, but did manage to ride the Foothills Parkway. Beautiful up there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
45 minutes east of Knoxville. I've had it around a month and may have 400 miles on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We are going to have to get together and ride I can hear the band on Friday nights at Heritage high school I’m actually just off Tuckaleechee Pike

·
Registered
100 Posts
We are going to have to get together and ride I can hear the band on Friday nights at Heritage high school I’m actually just off Tuckaleechee Pike
Seems we are almost neighbors. I'm in the Davis Acres subdivision, near Coulter and Davis Ford Rd.

Message me; we can meet for a ride some time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sounds good I will I’m actually working today I live in the Lavista subdivision just across from the big church in the curve

·
Registered
100 Posts
Recently picked up a used 790 and wonderd whether there are any others roaming the area. Would like to compare notes if there are.
I live by Nashville but we're looking at property out by Norris Lake maybe we can hook up after break-in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts