KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still on the fence with a modded 790 or 890 R. It still hasn't stopped me from ordering parts. Hope to post pictures soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hepco & Becker rear rack with topbox, Powerbronze fender extender and handguards, screen all ordered weeks before bike delivered!! Even made slimline satnav mount ready for the day....... And, surprisingly they all fitted ;).

Bike is brilliant!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nah, I like to live with a bike for a little while before I decide what I want to upgrade/change. But that's me, you do you and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heated grips, Akra end can, tail tidy, pillion cover, removal of rear foot pegs, ktm tank bag all ordered to come with the bike. grip Puppies fitted within 100 miles. Brembo brake pads fitted at first service.
I'd like to fit a booster plug but that would invalidate the warranty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought the booster plug was available as a Power Parts option, so surely won't invalidate the warranty?

·
Top Speed guru
77 Posts
I had the Wings slip on, the high flow air box lid and the Booster Plug in my garage about a week before my 890 arrived. I did the same with my 790, Wings, air box lid and Coober ECU before it came. Half the fun of owning bikes in my opinion, is tinkering with them to make them suit your wants and needs...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nah, my mistake bud. I thought there was one but think I got confused with the dongle, whatever the hell that is/does...

·
Registered
58 Posts
890 Duke R still not here... Currently I have waiting to fit:
  • SC Project S1 Slip on
  • Evotech tail tidy
  • Evotech engine sliders, front and rear axle sliders
  • Evotech rad guard
  • Bar end mirrors
  • Microsapio dash cover
  • KTM PP engine and clutch cover protection (the little orange bits)
  • Black tank fairing and front fender
  • Sticker kit for the new black pieces
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts