KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow 790 owners!
Just rode my new Duke 790 home from the dealership. Really enjoying the sweet sound of the exhaust and handling of this bike already.
Can鈥檛 wait to get through the break-in period!
7760DCF2-A96F-4E23-ACFE-57926627D836_1567278511781.jpg
MapleLeaf
Ottawa, Canada 馃嚚馃嚘

Super-Moderator
'20 890R
Welcome from a BC-based 790 owner - seems like it's 4 countries represented here mostly - Brits, Aussies, 'Muricans, and us Canuckleheads.

I see you've already added some farkles - fly screen, belly pan, solo seat cover, etc... Nice!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from a BC-based 790 owner - seems like it's 4 countries represented here mostly - Brits, Aussies, 'Muricans, and us Canuckleheads.

I see you've already added some farkles - fly screen, belly pan, solo seat cover, etc... Nice!
Yup, she鈥檚 got a few extras that your keen eyes picked out. I debated it, but I also sprung for the Powerparts heated grips, as the mornings here are definitely feeling more fall-like. My fingers are the first thing to complain when the temperature drops. Hoping ski season comes a bit late this year!

MapleLeaf

Registered
Any chance you were out around Carp this past Monday? I was riding out to Calabogie and passed a black 790 going the opposite direction.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Any chance you were out around Carp this past Monday? I was riding out to Calabogie and passed a black 790 going the opposite direction.
Yup, that was me on the black 790...my wife was on the orange 390. Guess it's a small world eh?
I remember passing another orange KTM and throwing a wave and thumbs up.
I'm itching to get out to Calabogie and ride that twisty pink-tinted pavement.
How'd the bike perform?

MapleLeaf

Registered
Excellent! I've been doing the Tatlock to 511 run a few times now trying to get my break-in km's done. I'm headed to Deals Gap at the end of September so I'd like to have the first service done before heading out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts