KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm looking at a road legal ( although a little louder than stock ) slip on can that doesn't need any mapping.
I'm torn between the Ixil slip on RC Race Extrem Carbon , the Arrow Pro Race Titanium or the Wings Titanium with Carbon end cap.

What are your thoughts guys the selection seems endless and is doing my head in

Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just to muddy the waters, I have a Remus Hexacone titanium slip on on my 790 and am very pleased with it. Removable baffle and it's not too loud with it in but still has a few pops and bangs on the overrun. Very light and doesn't melt the rear indicator.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to muddy the waters, I have a Remus Hexacone titanium slip on on my 790 and am very pleased with it. Removable baffle and it's not too loud with it in but still has a few pops and bangs on the overrun. Very light and doesn't melt the rear indicator.
Looks like they don't actually do one for a Euro 5 2022 890 R Duke.. look very nice but pricey though

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok I'm looking at a road legal ( although a little louder than stock ) slip on can that doesn't need any mapping.
I'm torn between the Ixil slip on RC Race Extrem Carbon , the Arrow Pro Race Titanium or the Wings Titanium with Carbon end cap.

What are your thoughts guys the selection seems endless and is doing my head in

Any help would be much appreciated
I am currently waiting for my Titanium Spark slipon. It should be here by the end of the month. I have been a big IXIL fan. I had the RC on a 390 Duke and L3N currently on my 890 GP. I will be selling the L3N very soon. All hardware included. It has removable DB Killers. It sounds pretty great with or without. It's only 3 months old. I paid $389 new and am willing to sell for $170. Shipping negotiable... let me know.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Camera accessory Bicycle part Cylinder Auto part Electronic device

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am currently waiting for my Titanium Spark slipon. It should be here by the end of the month. I have been a big IXIL fan. I had the RC on a 390 Duke and L3N currently on my 890 GP. I will be selling the L3N very soon. All hardware included. It has removable DB Killers. It sounds pretty great with or without. It's only 3 months old. I paid $389 new and am willing to sell for $170. Shipping negotiable... let me know. View attachment 9787 View attachment 9786
Also, the RC on my 390D was much louder than stock and louder that the L3N. With the L3N with DB killers in the sound is better than stock and barely louder. With the DB Killers out it's a nice rumble..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts