KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And just adding to this very unpredictable season, another completely crazy Sunday. Almost horrible crash and a restart, leading up to a few very interesting last laps. @desmonator was pretty close.

Some surprises, or maybe not really... and a championship race that is getting more and more crowded.

One tried & trusted, consistent Doctor. This guy is way past his post-Doc.

Can't wait to next week.

Mamma Mia!

Registered
Still the best season ever!
Pol is consistent, forgets there are other riders in the race.
The doctor looked like he was thinking about retirement while waiting for the restart, lights out and he is back to racer mode.
This might be the year the champion has no ride for next year.

Registered
2018 KTM 790 Duke, 2008 KTM RC8, 2009 Yamaha MT-01, 2008 Buell XB12Scg, 1993 Yamaha Vmax.
Luck was on the Doctors side alright. A split second would have made a big difference.
I suppose on the positive side for KTM they haven't lost their concessions yet. And another race in Austria.

a d m i n .
Wow. Poor Rossi, that must鈥檝e scared the bejesus out of him almost getting clipped by 2 flipping motos.

Registered
Wow. Poor Rossi, that must鈥檝e scared the bejesus out of him almost getting clipped by 2 flipping motos.
Was that the incident that convinces Rossi its time to go?
He has money, a merchandising industry and probably will be a brand ambassador for Yamaha .
Talk is he is on a promise for 2 grid spots for the VR46 team in MotoGP as soon as he wants them.

He probably thinks he has one more championship in him.
That's going to be harder with Petronas.

a d m i n .
I believe he wants to win more races, or finish on the.podium, at a minimum. I鈥檓 not certain that winning championships are his motivation, as of late. Either way, always great seeing him race.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dovi's great opportunity?

Reactions: J D
1 - 8 of 8 Posts