KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Around the same price as a Austin Racing RS22 setup minus the headers including the ATOM device.

https://www.ktm.com/se/naked/790-duke/

Those of us with the slip-on already have half the system as well.

Its quite attractive as you retain full warranty as well if im not mistaken.
I’m not sure the slip on works with the akrapovic headers ? I’d like to be proved wrong tho.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m not sure the slip on works with the akrapovic headers ? I’d like to be proved wrong tho.
Yea when i got home yesterday i was looking at it a bit more in depth and you may be right.
I mean the silencer itself seems to be identical apart from a bigger baffle but the pipe coming out of the silencer is different.

I´m gonna visit the stealership on Saturday and see whats up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did that go?
They couldnt get the part numbers for the evoline exhaust so they could not compare it to the slip-on unfortunately.
But i´m fairly certain my earlier prediction was wrong, the evoline is 100% its own system with no interchangeability with the slip-on line.

·
bought a 1290 SDR
87 Posts
Hi all,I agree Weeksy,thats a rip off.Dont like the look of the Akro anyway.Seem to be poular but I really dont know why when there are so many good aftermarket pipes out there and most are a lot cheaper.
Well that was my little rant:smile_big:Must admit ,like the look of the new Arrow,s.Mmmmm:)
Right,time to get sorted and get out on the bike!!
Ride Safe:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts