KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm glad to hear that it's still possible to source a full system in Cali. I offered to do all of the above and the two dealers near me flat refused to order me a full system under any circumstance stating that "it's against state law to sell any non-carb compliant exhaust."

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm glad to hear that it's still possible to source a full system in Cali. I offered to do all of the above and the two dealers near me flat refused to order me a full system under any circumstance stating that "it's against state law to sell any non-carb compliant exhaust."
Yeah, that's just a knee-jerk response, usually. I saw you're in the SF Bay too, have you reached out to Mach 1? If so, I can reach out to Jeff, the owner, and see if I can persuade him to give it the green light. I have to ask though, is this a bike you use at the track or is it 100% street duty?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's a street bike. Thanks for the offer but I'm good. I have full systems on all my other street bikes and thought it would be nice to have one on my Duke as well. I decided to just go with a mid pipe and slip-on. I'll keep an eye out for a good used one like I've scored in the past.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts