KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

Akra Evo Exhaust

16K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  dj790duke 
#1 ·
I had the full Akrapovic Evo exhaust system installed on my 790 last weekend and what better way to break it in then a trackday. Every session it increasingly got more color and it sounds amazing of course. The bike feels a lot better in the mid range as well.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
ORP, PIR, T-Hill, or The Ridge?

What exactly do you mean by "feels a lot better in the midrange" given there's no power difference unless you add a PCV and tune - if so, whats he dyno say about the changes?

BTW love those rearsets!

#8 ·
It was a PIR trackday, I was prepping for the race weekend and blew my racebike up in the first session.That gave me the opportunity to ride the 790 the rest of the day.

There is quite a difference with the Akra map installed, I plan on getting a PCV once Rottweiler releases their intake system.

Thank you, they were the first thing to go on before I even rode it.

#14 ·
Can you please give your feedback about the low speed behaviour of your bike with full akra and map?

With stock is rubbish. I am thinking about getting an EVO line too but if it gets worst than stock... I have to re think!

#15 ·
EVO is for race only, it sucks to drive daily. Almost everyone i know sold the EVO again after few days. Also there is no power gain at all, only on extreme hot engine.

The airbox, based on the K&N setup from the austrian company is actually the best you can get for the 790 duke, but it is really loud

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.