Removed grab rail & passenger pegs
Still to add:
SW-Motech Seat Rack
Lithium Battery
Verex Link Pipe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you find that the booster plug made any difference? Some other threads mention that the ECU is too clever to fool, and booster plugs (and even a full PowerCommander) don't really change much.

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
276 Posts
I like it! The clip-ons and that exhaust, dead sexy!
That is TRULY a Fly screen.
Bottoms Up!

·
Registered
2018 KTM 790 Duke, 2020 KTM 890 Duke R, 2020 Kawasaki KLX230
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you find that the booster plug made any difference? Some other threads mention that the ECU is too clever to fool, and booster plugs (and even a full PowerCommander) don't really change much.
Felt more grunt with the pipes as did them first, Booster plug fixed the snatchy throttle also seemed to take the nasty edge on the exhaust sound out (they are F#ckin LOUD!) and now has a deeper tone strangely enough. Booster plug also made the quick shifter smoother no more hard clunk. Just all around improvement with the fueling, simple 7min plug and play, no maps to load no dyne tuning to do to suit your local atmospheric enviroment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Felt more grunt with the pipes as did them first, Booster plug fixed the snatchy throttle also seemed to take the nasty edge on the exhaust sound out (they are F#ckin LOUD!) and now has a deeper tone strangely enough. Booster plug also made the quick shifter smoother no more hard clunk. Just all around improvement with the fueling, simple 7min plug and play, no maps to load no dyne tuning to do to suit your local atmospheric enviroment.
I definitely noticed the difference when i fitted the boosterplug to my duke 390.
I just bought a duke 790 (pick it up tomorrow) and contacted boosterplug on the offchance it would fit the new one too - and it does. Will be the first thing I do when I get the bike home after running it in for a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts