KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, as the title states, it's two questions.
I just didn't want to open up two individual discussions. ;)

a) Anyone already tried the 890R handlebar on the 790? I don't like the sweep of the 790 bar and the 890R one is a little more front wheel oriented.

b) After 30.000km (18,641 Miles) my stock grips look a little.. washed out. And I love the look / feel of the Domino ones. Anyone tried to fit them on our sweet 790?

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
2018 KTM 790 Duke, 2020 KTM 890 Duke R, 2020 Kawasaki KLX230
54 Posts
I just did the woodcraft clip-ons AMAZING easier turn in, more balanced, I'm more sports bike orientated so found the stock duke bars slightly too wide, too high and wrong wrist angle for me, The woodcraft clip-ons fixed all of that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just did the woodcraft clip-ons AMAZING easier turn in, more balanced, I'm more sports bike orientated so found the stock duke bars slightly too wide, too high and wrong wrist angle for me, The woodcraft clip-ons fixed all of that.
Genuine clip ons? Or is it that woodcraft mount that gets bolted to the riser mounts and has the clip ons fixed to the mount?
Pics? :p

·
Registered
2018 KTM 790 Duke, 2020 KTM 890 Duke R, 2020 Kawasaki KLX230
54 Posts
The mounted version, I have it set 'street' and forward, I have the 'race' blocks (not installed) too, but you invert the mount plate and add the blocks to have a more aggressive fitment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts