KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Super Moderator
Spy foto of KTM's new Max Max edition 790D.

Just kidding, someone from FB modded their 790D for ADV ridin'. Dig it.
Not sure I am going to take this route, but impressive.

Registered
That there is PURE inspired. Would never have occurred to me.

My plan was to maybe move to the ADV a little further down the road. Mainly for the fuel range. Now? - not so sure. Be nice to venture down some dirt roads maybe. Hmmmmm!

Registered
Thanks for that. Really. Point me at the FB page - I'll get the missus to look and download all photos.

I'd really like to see how the RoxRiser/Barkbusters look at the middle of the bars. Might do that bit anyway as I want hand guards for winter - And I like Barkbuster BBZ in winter. If so I'g get that Puig too. Barkbuster say their 2 point guards don't fit the Duke - but they obviously do.

Registered
So - Found some risers yesterday - designed for the 1190 - says will fit 1290SDR - so may fit?

It's tempting - They're cheap enough at 23 Euros inc post etc.

a d m i n .
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You鈥檙e on your way to your own MM edition.

Registered
2020 790 2018 HD Fat Bob 2019 Kawasaki Z400 2018 Kawasaki KLX250
Considering the 790 Adv is ugly as hell. That's what it should've looked like. Just add larger tank. I would've bought one if they looked like that.

Registered
That guy is one rock strike away from a bad day thinking that SW motech chin spoiler is a bash guard. I鈥檇 actually be interested in a small aluminum skid plate for the Duke, I鈥檝e taken every single street bike I鈥檝e owned on dirt roads at some point.

Registered
That guy is one rock strike away from a bad day thinking that SW motech chin spoiler is a bash guard. I鈥檇 actually be interested in a small aluminum skid plate for the Duke, I鈥檝e taken every single street bike I鈥檝e owned on dirt roads at some point.
Like this?

Ibex in Germany. ;)

And it is Duke specific - Their ADV plates protect the tank as well-

Registered
BUT - there are also extender tanks for the ADV
27L is going to give you a monstrous range. At over 600kms between fills - that is serious "botty numbing" distance.

Registered
Just a comment to bring us back to the whole MadMax idea. I saw a really nice conversion yesterday - Not a KTM. Old Moto Guzzi Bellagio . With remarkably few (and very simple) mod's it had been turned into a very decent ALL ROADER (as opposed to off roader). Sorry no photos - I refuse to have a phone and can't be fussed with a camera.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts