KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Spy foto of KTM's new Max Max edition 790D.

Just kidding, someone from FB modded their 790D for ADV ridin'. Dig it.
Not sure I am going to take this route, but impressive.

·
Registered
833 Posts
That there is PURE inspired. Would never have occurred to me.

My plan was to maybe move to the ADV a little further down the road. Mainly for the fuel range. Now? - not so sure. Be nice to venture down some dirt roads maybe. Hmmmmm!

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Can you give us a link to peruse more? I'm serious.
I think we need a 790D master tire thread. Somewhere where members can provide reviews based on:

Tire make and model
Main use
Warm up
Stability
Traction
Handling

Free text...

I will be glad to get something going...

Thoughts?

·
A d m i n .
151,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you give us a link to peruse more? I'm serious.
Uff, that was a while back, I sometimes have a tuff time remembering yesterday.. :smile_big:

There are 2 main Facebook pages for our 790D.

If you scroll back to the date when I posted this, (via the 2 FB pages), you may find her fotos. :smile:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Uff, that was a while back, I sometimes have a tuff time remembering yesterday.. :smile_big:

There are 2 main Facebook pages for our 790D.

If you scroll back to the date when I posted this, (via the 2 FB pages), you may find her fotos. :smile:
Then I will simply think - I do NOT do Facebook. But that is really quite inspiring

·
A d m i n .
151,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then I will simply think - I do NOT do Facebook. But that is really quite inspiring
Not much of a fan of FB either, however there are a handful of indispensable resources, (such as those two 790D pages), that are just too good to give up, basically a bunch of hobbies, oh and a load of friends from Spain. :smile_big:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Thanks for that. Really. Point me at the FB page - I'll get the missus to look and download all photos.

I'd really like to see how the RoxRiser/Barkbusters look at the middle of the bars. Might do that bit anyway as I want hand guards for winter - And I like Barkbuster BBZ in winter. If so I'g get that Puig too. Barkbuster say their 2 point guards don't fit the Duke - but they obviously do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts