KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes, all hardware (rearsets, bars, exhaust, wheels, etc.) is interchangeable. A few things are bike specific, like the Evotech radiator guard (ask me how I know), but in general it's all the same.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Yes it will. Not sure about the headers. I believe that the engine's external dimensions ARE the same. Might be wrong, though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Does anybody know what are the slip-on options (WITH dB insert) for the 890? I don't want a loud bike, but slightly louder is fine. I just can't stand the OEM muffler, so it'd be the first thing to go. Was eyeing the Yoshi Alpha T, but apparently it was phased out in favor of the new AT2, which doesn't appear to come with an insert anymore. Oh, and don't want a super long exhaust either, like the OEM. Want something that will allow for a tail tidy with aftermarket LED turn-signals. Something like the Alpha T's size: not too big, and not too small :). Thank you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Does anybody know what are the slip-on options (WITH dB insert) for the 890? I don't want a loud bike, but slightly louder is fine. I just can't stand the OEM muffler, so it'd be the first thing to go. Was eyeing the Yoshi Alpha T, but apparently it was phased out in favor of the new AT2, which doesn't appear to come with an insert anymore. Oh, and don't want a super long exhaust either, like the OEM. Want something that will allow for a tail tidy with aftermarket LED turn-signals. Something like the Alpha T's size: not too big, and not too small :). Thank you.
The Yoshi Alpha-T is still available for the 790 Duke. The DB insert is available at Yoshimura website for about $37.
Here's a killer deal on a Alpha-T: 16790BP520-790DUKE 19-20 ALPHA T Stainless Slip-On Exhaust, w/ Stainless Muffler | eBay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts