KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Great to be among like-minded individuals from around the world. Hope to be in and out of here on a regular basis going forward. Here's a ride report of me and my son's summer trip to Croatia last year. Hope you enjoy seeing the Duke in sunny climes (well, the Croatia bit). Post some of your own if you have any. I love reading about people's trips (doesn't have to be on the 790).

The MX-Files

Steve

·
a d m i n .
151,023 Posts
Hi all,
Great to be among like-minded individuals from around the world..
Amazing! That sounds like a once in a lifetime trip with your son. Those curvy roads (in Croatia), look like a blast!

Welcome to the Group. :smile_big:

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting up! Welcome. If I ever do a trip I will definitely post up pictures.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Like Dave NZ, here are a few shots from when I toured the South Island of NZ with some mates when we had Blackbirds. It really is a dream destination and about time I did it again!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like Dave NZ, here are a few shots from when I toured the South Island of NZ with some mates when we had Blackbirds. It really is a dream destination and about time I did it again!
Love these pics, Geoff. The fact that they're all the same colour make it even cooler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts