KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Still a bit long no? I guess it would keep some of the crud off your back riding in the wet stuff

·
Registered
13 Posts
anotheronetoday, Thanks!!!! The turns signals are not listed on the KTM USA site. I had to go to the UK site to find them. I am now wondering if they will work on my US 790. I guess I will ask my dealer and see if they know.

·
Wish You Were Here
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
anotheronetoday, Thanks!!!! The turns signals are not listed on the KTM USA site. I had to go to the UK site to find them. I am now wondering if they will work on my US 790. I guess I will ask my dealer and see if they know.
You can make them work
if i remember correctly your indicators/trafficators are on as standard, and then blink when you turn on is this correct?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Fitted my GIVI (A7708) screen last night, nice quality, and should make a big difference to the high speed wind blast.

Barracuda mirrors next modification ?, maybe.

·
bought a 1290 SDR
87 Posts
so whats the latest news on the PP screens??
Hi mate,given up even looking,what a farce.Been looking at the Ermax screen,looks pretty good,nice shape and looks to fit the shape of the 790's front end nicely.
Going to have another serious look before I decide.
Good luck mate and enjoy 2019.
Ride Safe:smile:

·
Wish You Were Here
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
farce is a very good choice of words

KTM are ………

well cannot ride at moment so I hope the screen will arrive when I can put me boots back on

·
Top Speed guru
77 Posts
I like the look of your rear stand. Is that the standard KTM stand, and does it use spools mounted to the swingarm? Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi guys!

I want to ask you about some mods for the 790.

Handguards:

Which one of these handguards, you think will look better on the 790?

Mirrors:

I wanted the end bar mirrors, but they are not practical, and I want the safety of handguards more than the design of those mirrors.
I don’t think I’ll spend 300€ for a Rizoma set of mirrors, so I would try a chinese replica of Rizoma Veloce naked, with integrated blinkers, for 20$.

Brake and clutch levers:

I don’t trust the chinese CNC replicas, so maybe I will pay 280$ for the KTM PP ones, because I get 25% discount for all PP orders.
Huge difference from the stock ones, or the only benefit is that they are adjustable and foldable?

Windscreen:

I don’t like the KTM PP higher windscreen, so I will get the Givi one.
The orange/yellow one from Givi looks quite ugly (even if the color would match the orange on the 790, and it’s reflective during the night), so I will get the black one.

Other PowerParts ordered:
- ergo high seat
- ergo pillion seat
- heated grips
- top case with back support
- top case carrier
- side bag set
- side bag carrier
- USB power outlet
- break fluid reservoir cover
- rim stickers

161 - 180 of 207 Posts