KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
Love to see an RC fairing kit come out for this moto..

Anyone every consider getting race body work, and modding it for street use? Add clip-ons? :grin:

Cool concept and I like the look, but at that rate, I would just go get another litter bike. I do like my naked!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've ordered the woodcraft clip-on kit for the 790, should arrive next week. I used the same kit on my XSR900 and it was great...as a taller rider with long arms I prefer the stretch a clip-on style placement provides. They weren't as extreme as a true supersport style of clip-on.

Here are a couple of before and after on the XSR. I'll do pre and post for the 790 as well once completed.

Attachments

·
a d m i n .
151,011 Posts
@mcbagpiper

Nice move!

Can't wait to see 'em on your 790D.

I have a long reach as well, and just always preferred the instant-on target, of clip ons.:wink:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hazard Lights

In California we can lane split. I was shocked when I noticed my 790 does not have hazard lights. Does anyone know how to make the current lights flash together? Hazard lights are used when splitting lanes to bring attention to your location.

·
Registered
5 Posts
FAR Viper Shield

Hi guys,

As you know, unfortunately there is no elegant way to mount bar end mirrors and lever protectors at the same time. This is why I just want to share what I found. This is the most compact and most beautiful set of mirrors + protectors I've ever been able to find on the market right now. I have already ordered these. All others in my opinion are either too ugly or too heavy or too bulky. Please let me know what you think and if you have found alternatives to these. Thank you! :)

Info:
Brand: FAR Italy
Model: Viper Shield
Do you remember the code for these mirrors? Apparently they have many models available and I just don't want to order the wrong one. 7401 and 7491? Is this the correct code? would you mind posting a few more pictures? :) Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've ordered the woodcraft clip-on kit for the 790, should arrive next week. I used the same kit on my XSR900 and it was great...as a taller rider with long arms I prefer the stretch a clip-on style placement provides. They weren't as extreme as a true supersport style of clip-on.

Here are a couple of before and after on the XSR. I'll do pre and post for the 790 as well once completed.
still waiting on those pictures 😬

201 - 207 of 207 Posts