KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
Did anyone successfully install and rode SDR rotors on the Duke?

·
VIP member
515 Posts
Have a chat with Sir @EvansB2 - If he can give you the Galfer P/N off the 320's he has fitted - IIRC a Rottweiler kit - that will resolve the question.
Although the Rottweiler kit has a left and right disc, the discs on my bike both have these numbers on them. BTW, the more I use them, the more I love them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Interesting , the Power Parts Galfer wave rotors instructions say nothing about a right or left. Must just be the bigger 320 ones that mount that way.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Interesting , the Power Parts Galfer wave rotors instructions say nothing about a right or left. Must just be the bigger 320 ones that mount that way.
The internal carriers will be marked if tehy are handed. The PP rotors even for 1290 have different carriers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fitted ebc md856xc discs to my 790.
Fitment is for a 2013 to 2015 690sdr.
Centre bore and pcd is correct. 320mm and almost half the weight.
Used 10mm caliper spacers and longer ti bolts.
Done 4000miles on them without issue.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The internal carriers will be marked if tehy are handed. The PP rotors even for 1290 have different carriers.
Maybe they originally did? They're sold now as singles under one part number with non-directional centers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey curious if you remember how much these weighed?

SDR 320mm brembo rotors are 1483 and 1477 each.
I cant remember the exact numbers now but i did weight them when fitting and was surprised that they were around 1kg lighter than the original discs.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts