KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
For sure with guys like you who are use to much more HP (like superbike) you must like the new 890 !!!! But still even if i don鈥檛 have the mental abilities( I am use to on/off with dirt bike) to handle more then 100 hp or so ...... I am getting jealous slowly !

VIP member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds fantastic at the track. I still have to ride it on the street to see if I鈥檓 being too obnoxious. No noticeable power changes, but if I keep this setup, I plan on taking a friend up on his offer to custom map my bike.

VIP member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It sounds better, but I haven鈥檛 put it on a dyno to see if it makes any difference. I may get a custom map made for it. On the track it鈥檚 fast enough to keep me happy for years.

VIP member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The S22s were great for the speeds I run. I think I鈥檝e got another track day left in them. I ran 33F and 26R as recommended by Bridgestone.

VIP member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Standard KTM recommended street pressure has been working great for me all the way up to the edges.

Super Moderator
'09 CBR1000RR
It's been 50+ hours since the TD, 100+ hours since the dyno runs, and even more hours since the street rides - in this world of instant gratification I'm losing patience waiting on this MO piece to make it online.

:LOL:

VIP member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 890/STRS comparo currently scheduled to go live next Tuesday. So, you'll have to wait. My 790/890 story will probably be at the end of next week.

But here's a shot of the 790 with my fat ass in the seat (literally).
A Group-12pm (Sunrise)-BW3_5507_1206_May2420_CaliPhoto.jpg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts