KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely loving my new 790. My all time favorite bike. Bought it 4 days ago and have 300 miles on the clock. Will probably have to do the 600 mile service before the week is up.

Me and a buddy did 175 miles today on some of my favorite twisty roads. This bike is so easy to ride. Like an extension of your soul. Just think and it obeys.

It would be pretty hard to not look good on this little rocket.

KTM has hit it out of the park with this one.
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Automotive exhaust
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Car

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Love the orange wheels on the '20s.
I too like the orange wheels. Reminds me of the Repsol Honda's.

With the orange wheels I chose the black bike. The orange bike with orange wheels was just too much pumpkin for me.

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last warm day of the year today so I took that as an excuse to ride!

Now I am showing about foh fiddy on the clock.

Another buck and a half til the big 600 mile service.

Registered
Absolutely loving my new 790. My all time favorite bike. Bought it 4 days ago and have 300 miles on the clock. Will probably have to do the 600 mile service before the week is up.

Me and a buddy did 175 miles today on some of my favorite twisty roads. This bike is so easy to ride. Like an extension of your soul. Just think and it obeys.

It would be pretty hard to not look good on this little rocket.

KTM has hit it out of the park with this one. View attachment 5667 View attachment 5668
Sweet. What kind of bag is that on the back? Thx

Registered
Congrats! I've got 2000mi on mine and can't wipe the smile off my face every time I ride her. Can you tell us more about the bag and how you connected it? It looks perfect for an upcoming trip I am planning. Maybe some closer pics too? Thank you!

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! I've got 2000mi on mine and can't wipe the smile off my face every time I ride her. Can you tell us more about the bag and how you connected it? It looks perfect for an upcoming trip I am planning. Maybe some closer pics too? Thank you!
Here is a link to a post I made about the tail bag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts