KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a bit surprised to get a mail from KTM exhorting the "new" 2023 790Duke.

Now this may be different in other countries - but here the base twin Duke is the 790 again - with an 890 GP and the 890R.

No price on Spanish site (yet?) but If you want all the gizmos (that the older 790's came with standard) you'll have to pay.

No conjecture - just interested.

BTW - if anybody in Spain would like a low mileage 2018 790, drop me a line.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My mind being cynical wonders if the current crop of L8c engines being made for various other marques has enabled KTM to "harmonise".

Had an interesting chat with a mate of mine who is in the Motor trade. He made a comment that has me thinking.

The major EU marques have all made fairly open statements about EV's. But it's notable that there is a sudden growth and acceptance withing the EU of (new to the EU) Chinese marques. And they are aiming at very specific demographic areas. I've been watching how "people" have changed during COVID. And I am starting to think that what has been a very lucrative demographic group for the major players may be forcing their hand. This maybe due to personal vision - I know COVID has changed how I see life in 10 years time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts