KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am currently an owner of 390 duke (and I love it), but looking to buy 790 or 890r (maybe a bit too expensive) duke.
I live in Croatia and when I look at 2020 model, it seems like it is actually 2019. model since tyres are not orange. When I contacted the dealer he said that it is indeed 2020. model with black rims?? Do you know if there is a difference between 2020. models? Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
My local dealer had 2 x 2019 models in stock when I went to look. 1 x black and 1 x orange. Both had black wheels.
When I decided to buy the orange one had been sold so I said I'd 'upgrade' to the 2020 model as I wanted the orange colour scheme - this had orange wheels.
Unfortunately he'd also sold hat one so had to get a new one on order..... collecting next Tuesday :) .
As far as I know the 2020 bike, in orange, comes with orange wheels.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My local dealer had 2 x 2019 models in stock when I went to look. 1 x black and 1 x orange. Both had black wheels.
When I decided to buy the orange one had been sold so I said I'd 'upgrade' to the 2020 model as I wanted the orange colour scheme - this had orange wheels.
Unfortunately he'd also sold hat one so had to get a new one on order..... collecting next Tuesday :) .
As far as I know the 2020 bike, in orange, comes with orange wheels.....
Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts