KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another pole for Marc. His first ever in Motegi! As always, squeezing it out when it's really needed.

Lots of Yamahas up front and a lone Crutchlow. Ducatis bunched up in middle of top ten.

So Three Yamahas in front four. Satellite in front of factory and Morbidelli in front of Fabio. Rossi is 10th and last of the Yamahas, after ditching the new swingarm and pipes he was running for a couple of races.

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/146667/marquez-fends-off-srt-yamaha-duo-for-motegi-pole

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll be watching but its looking like the same race being replayed continually.
Between Quartararo, Dovizioso, Vinales, Miller, Petrucci and Crutchlow for 2nd and 3rd
Morbedelli's fitness may see him fade, Crutchlow a front end loss into the kitty litter, Vinales, a nap from lap 2 to lap 12, he'll lose to much time to catch up.
Jack Miller is a chance if he can stay away from the kill switch and stays on the bike, don't think he has finished a race at Motegi in Motogp.
MM93.
Quartararo.
Dovizioso.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good recap for a race that didn't start yet :wink:

You're probably right, though. Might still not go to MM93. Didn't watch the weather forecast. Dry/damp/wet? That might make s difference.

·
VIP member
405 Posts
Moto3 was pretty good. I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake until MotoGP starts. I may have to watch that tomorrow.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Desmonator, I think we need to talk...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts