KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'20 Street Triple 765
639 Posts
I loved the intro! "Chasey", "Barry Henning"...

Those 2 make some great vid's - love their stuff.

Saw this 3-4 days ago and thought the Gix would be close, but not THAT result.

·
Super Moderator
1,516 Posts
Somehow I am not entirely surprised.

I miss these roads in SoCal. I recognize most...

Reactions: J D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great vid, thanks for sharing. Not totally surprised either. Had a bunch of Gixxers starting with the original 750 & 1100. Suzuki really got it right a lot of the times. Sometimes the sum of the parts is better than how they are individually.

·
Super Moderator
1,516 Posts
Sent this to my long time riding buddy, back in the old country.

His response was: "Another example of the gap between want and need".

·
Registered
204 Posts
Zack and Ari's content is fantastic...so glad that they;re off MotorTrend and back on YouTube w/ Revzilla.
MC commute and MC Gragage haven't been anywhere near as good since they left Motorcyclist online. Love that they brought back similar concepts in a new format.

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
282 Posts
That was GREAT! I've never owned anything like either of those bikes and I can't ride like those two but I enjoy them a lot.
Bottoms Up!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I went from a K6 GSXR-1000 to my 890 Duke R. The gsxr is stupid fast but i never felt totally comfortable on it, despite multiple attempts to adjust and upgrade ergos and performance. Hoping to get my 890 to the track next spring so I can see the difference in lap times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.