First Look: 2019 KTM 790 Duke - 2018 KTM 790 Duke Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-14-2018, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

First Look: 2019 KTM 790 Duke

First the good news: KTM confirmed what we already knew, thanks to spy photos: The 2018 KTM 790 Duke was going to be a production model. The bad news: It will arrive in the United States as the 2019 KTM 790 Duke – meaning we’ve got to wait a bit longer, though hopefully not until the calendar clicks over to 2019. What we’re jonesing for is one of the most anticipated middleweight motorcycles to enter the naked/streetfighter class in years.

Read More Here
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 12:49 AM

I have been waiting for this bike for some time now, I was going to get the 690 Duke but it was just a little under powered for the open road, I rode the 1290 Super duke and that was just too powerful and a bit pricey, this 790 might just fit the bill, my dealer here in Australia expects to see them in June or July, price is about 15K that is almost what they want for the 690 Duke here, the 1290 SD is about 27K in comparison.
Another bike I was looking at is the Yamaha MT09, it is about 12K here, bit I will wait until I test this 790 out until I decide what bike I get, the quick shifter up and down is a good thing as the Yamaha has it only in up shifts.
Anyway great forum hope to spend a bit of time in here!

Cheers
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 02:25 AM

Garage
Hi Falcon. I am in Australia too (Brisbane). Picking up my new 790 later this week - very much looking forward to getting it as the test ride was most impressive. Cheers, Ken H.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page