Hi from Latvia
greetings from Latvia (Northern Europe).
found out about this forum, got a lot of useful info from here, decided to introduce you to my KTM Duke 790.
my bike is a 2019 model, picked it up in April this year, have done around 4000 kms as of now, luckily have had no issues at all.
i've done the following modifications:
* Ermax windscreen, light tint;
* MotoCrazy Fender eliminator kit;
* Hepco&Becker engine guard;
* PowerBronze hand guards;
* PowerBronze front fender extender;
* KTM Powerparts front axle sliders;
* KTM Powerparts belly pan;
* Leo Vince carbon slip-on exhaust (db-killer removed);
* Rim stickers;
* Rear swingarm spools;
* mirror upgrade (still can't choose from the variety available);
* rear wheel mudguard (the one that is swingarm mounted - some Ducatis/MV Agustas have it - maybe you guys can recommend where to find one?);
Hands down, it's the best bike i've ever had. The handling, the styling, the exhaust noise.. just superb.