GoPro handlebar mount? - 2018 KTM 790 Duke Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

GoPro handlebar mount?

I know this is a pretty general question but does anyone have advice on where on the handlebar to mount a GoPro? I know a lot of people mount it on their helmets but I'd rather not have that extra weight on my head/helmet. Any good mounts anyone can suggest?

Thanks
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 09:09 PM

I've heard RAM mounts are pretty good. I'm sure something like this would work well:

https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-408-112-15-A-GOP1U

Australian KTM 790 Duke Group Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ausktm790duke/
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 04:17 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookguy88 View Post
I know this is a pretty general question but does anyone have advice on where on the handlebar to mount a GoPro? I know a lot of people mount it on their helmets but I'd rather not have that extra weight on my head/helmet. Any good mounts anyone can suggest?

Thanks
Hi,

You can find mounting solutions for you GoPro here. Some of the bundles offer GoPro adapters and you can attach your GoPro.

If you are not sure of your choice, you can contact the SP.

I use 4-5 of their products and am very pleased with the quality and design. Everything is very discreet and stylish. That's why I recommend them.

Cheers

Regards,
Momo

KTM 790 DUKE | ORANGE
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 07:23 PM

Super-Moderator

Garage
Agreed Mstyle. I have a pack that allows mounting to just about anything. I think it actually came with my GoPro package. I haven't looked recently to see what is out there but I am sure any sort of screw on clamp type ring with a good secure gopro case would work. I'm not sure I would even trust a double sided tape type mount to my helmet, though I use that for my snowboard helmet (obviously not nearly the wind speeds)!

Sorry, that offered absolutely ZERO help whatsoever to your thread!

Keep the rubber side down!

R.I.P:
RT180
YZ125
R1

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page