Quality KTM powerparts site - 2018 KTM 790 Duke Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chic

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Quality KTM powerparts site

Hey everyone, I'm new to KTM and currently in the process of purchasing a 2019 790 here in the US. What sites does everyone order ktm powerparts from? Or just ktm mods in general! Looking for the pillion, usb outlet, tank sticker, etc

thanks!!
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 01:28 PM

Super-Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 790404 View Post
Hey everyone, I'm new to KTM and currently in the process of purchasing a 2019 790 here in the US. What sites does everyone order ktm powerparts from? Or just ktm mods in general! Looking for the pillion, usb outlet, tank sticker, etc

thanks!!
Welcome!! Where ya located at?

I have been searching and searching for the last 3 months for parts and there are limited places and limited items to order in the US. The few places I have already ordered from are below:

KTM Twins (All KTM PP, including the USB)
Revzilla (not so many items but enough, excellent reviews and videos, and excellent customer service. Been going here for decades)
Twisted Throttle (tons of aftermarket but almost all of it is sold out!)
Amazon (Limited stock...got the Pillion cover and tank pads and radiator cover from here, mostly same prices, just quicker shipping)

There are a few other sites I have been on but seem to sketchy to order from. I guess buy at your own risk and let me know if it works so I can follow suit!
J D likes this.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 11:44 PM
J D

Eye In The Sky

Welcome to the Group..!

I'm certain their are lots of people here who could reco sites for you.

Actually I recently bought mine, so I've bought nothing for it yet, deciding between 5 different exhausts, mirrors, and a Tidy, haha.

Forum Admin. Life goes by faster than a summer vacation.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 07:23 AM

Super-Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelevra View Post
Welcome to the Group..!

I'm certain their are lots of people here who could reco sites for you.

Actually I recently bought mine, so I've bought nothing for it yet, deciding between 5 different exhausts, mirrors, and a Tidy, haha.
To add to the list above:
Mustard bikes - Tail Tidy (see my other post)
Rottweiler Performance
Motovation

Keep the rubber side down!

R.I.P:
RT180
YZ125
R1
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 11:18 AM

Garage
Tons of sites to buy from. Some are better than others. No one site has all the available options. The KTM PP's are great, but some other companies are putting out items that are as good or better IMHO.

Twisted Throttle is good. Bought my sw-motech stuff from them.
MotivationUSA is fantastic. Bought a couple pieces of evotech stuff from them.
Rottweiler Performance has issues with stocking and shipping. They are a really small operation and are getting slammed at the moment. I ordered an exhaust side pillion peg delete from them without knowing it was backordered and they let it sit and wouldn't answer phone calls or emails for two weeks until I finally got through and was able to cancel the order.
Evotech Performance - bought a few pieces direct from them. Shipping wasn't cheap, but it was quick.

Interesting take on indicators/tidy:
KTM 790 Duke Front LED Turn Signals
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 03:15 PM

Super-Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDuke View Post
Tons of sites to buy from. Some are better than others. No one site has all the available options. The KTM PP's are great, but some other companies are putting out items that are as good or better IMHO.

Twisted Throttle is good. Bought my sw-motech stuff from them.
MotivationUSA is fantastic. Bought a couple pieces of evotech stuff from them.
Rottweiler Performance has issues with stocking and shipping. They are a really small operation and are getting slammed at the moment. I ordered an exhaust side pillion peg delete from them without knowing it was backordered and they let it sit and wouldn't answer phone calls or emails for two weeks until I finally got through and was able to cancel the order.
Evotech Performance - bought a few pieces direct from them. Shipping wasn't cheap, but it was quick.

Interesting take on indicators/tidy:
KTM 790 Duke Front LED Turn Signals
Those are crazy turn signals!!

Well I ordered a bunch of stuff from Rottweiler so Ihope I don't have the same issues. I am waiting for them to ship...been a few days...

I found Twisted rarely has items in stock, but they communicate if you email them, which is awesome.

R.I.P:
RT180
YZ125
R1
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 11:06 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic View Post
Those are crazy turn signals!!

Well I ordered a bunch of stuff from Rottweiler so Ihope I don't have the same issues. I am waiting for them to ship...been a few days...

I found Twisted rarely has items in stock, but they communicate if you email them, which is awesome.

I like Twisted because their website states what is in stock and what isn't. Rottweiler explained to me over the phone that they can't do that with their current inventory system. You can still order anything on their website with no knowledge of whether or not it is in stock. Might want to give them a call and talk to option 1 in a few days. They presented really well over the phone and definitely care about their customers but their employees are held back with a bad inventory management system.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 11:37 AM

Super-Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDuke View Post
I like Twisted because their website states what is in stock and what isn't. Rottweiler explained to me over the phone that they can't do that with their current inventory system. You can still order anything on their website with no knowledge of whether or not it is in stock. Might want to give them a call and talk to option 1 in a few days. They presented really well over the phone and definitely care about their customers but their employees are held back with a bad inventory management system.
That's unfortunate!! I could have sworn that I saw that they had all the items in stock....like it said "2 more in stock..." when I opened the whole page window for each item. I will give them a call today!!

R.I.P:
RT180
YZ125
R1

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page