Helmet Lock - 2018 KTM 790 Duke Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By JP

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
JP

Helmet Lock

This might be a strange question. Anyone use a helmet lock for their Neotec II helmet? I know I can use a wire through the visor, but I am looking for something more like a helmet extender through the ratchet.
J D likes this.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 07:19 AM

Super-Moderator

Garage
I usually carry mine with me as I don't trust leaving it anywhere. However, when I have locked it up, I use the strap from my Kreiga with a carribeaner attached to the loop holes on the helmet strap to hold the helmet up. Then I run a bike lock cable through the visor hole. If someone wants it, they will get it, but it will be difficult. I lock it up to the rear seat grab. Can also put it on the mirror or bar end and lock it to the bars too. I would think if you have that much crime where you leave your lid on your bike and need something more than a cable through the visor, I would be carrying that biotch with me all the time! I have never seen a helmet extender through the ratchet.

Keep the rubber side down!

R.I.P:
RT180
YZ125
R1

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page